• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WPA medical

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have all the family covered by WPA and had to make a large claim (around £20K of treatment) not that long ago. They handled it all really well. I can't compare to other companies, but I'd have no problem recommending them based on my experience.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
      I have all the family covered by WPA and had to make a large claim (around £20K of treatment) not that long ago. They handled it all really well. I can't compare to other companies, but I'd have no problem recommending them based on my experience.
      They are probably fine as long as the underwriters don't find some get out clause in your pre-existing.

When I had Axa they refused to cover it because they said I had mentioned a symptom in passing to my GP that might have been caused by a pre-existing condition. In other words if you mention a headache you had when you had the flu, and down the line you are diagnosed with a brain tumour, well guess what, that headache might have been caused by the then undiagnosed brain tumour, so not covered...

Comment

Working...
      X