• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should have gone to Specsavers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Used to think DA seemed quite sensible when she was on that politics program with Michael Portillo. Went off her over her hypocrisy of sending her kid to a private school. Now find her left wing views totally loony.

PS Looks? Hmmm. Bet she's got a very big bum.
    And an even bigger sense of persecution.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Used to think DA seemed quite sensible when she was on that politics program with Michael Portillo. Went off her over her hypocrisy of sending her kid to a private school. Now find her left wing views totally loony.
      I always thought she was OK, but the private school hypocrisy was pretty poor. Then when she pulled the 'black mothers will understand' line, she showed herself as another tulipty politician.

Corbyn is possibly one of the only decent honest MPs. Shame he's so crap.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I always thought she was OK, but the private school hypocrisy was pretty poor. Then when she pulled the 'black mothers will understand' line, she showed herself as another tulipty politician.

Corbyn is possibly one of the only decent honest MPs. Shame he's so crap.
        And he has some very dubious Irish friends.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          And he has some very dubious Irish friends.
          Look at Thatcher and Pinochet. Everyone has dubious friends.

Even Tim Farron is friends with Nick Clegg.

Comment

Friends is probably a bit strong but as this story points out she had a debt.

Thatcher always honoured Britain's debt to Pinochet - Telegraph

On June 8, however, the long-range radar had to be switched off for overdue maintenance. Argentine aircraft were thus able to launch a surprise attack, sinking the troopships Sir Galahad and Sir Tristram, with terrible casualties. Whether Britain could have won the Falklands War without Chile's help is debatable. Whether it could have done so without far greater loss of lives is simply not. Pinochet, who took every key decision, fully deserved Mrs Thatcher's gratitude.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thatcher didn't invite for tea people who wouldn't think twice about bombing or shooting you and your family. Bit of a difference in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Friends is probably a bit strong but as this story points out she had a debt.

Thatcher always honoured Britain's debt to Pinochet - Telegraph
                How nice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_r...and_repression

Comment

Thatcher didn't invite for tea people who wouldn't think twice about bombing or shooting you and your family. Bit of a difference in my book.
                  Lady Thatcher has campaigned for his release ever since his arrest in London.

Pinochet was an annual visitor to her home in London after he stepped down from power in 1990, always sending flowers and chocolates on his arrival in England.

Days before his arrest he was invited for tea at the former premier's home.
                  BBC News | UK | Thatcher stands by Pinochet

Comment

Didn't realise that Pinochet liked to bomb British citizens. Thank you for correcting me.

Comment

Didn't realise that Pinochet liked to bomb British citizens. Thank you for correcting me.
                      Didn't realise it's OK to have people round for tea who like to have non-British political dissidents raped by dogs. Thank you for clarifying for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X