• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for MS & MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for MS & MF

Baker creates pizzas, burgers and onion rings out of cake | Daily Mail Online

It's a cakeaway! Baker creates pizzas, burgers, onion rings and even kebabs all out of Victoria sponge
    Laura Loukaides, 23, from Hertfordshire, first made a KFC bucket cake for her brother three years ago
    She won gold in a 2014 competition with a food stack cake called the 'Big Eater' that took 150 hours to make
    The baker was put off eating her pizza cake because the different flavours confused her
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I can't open my facebook without someone showing off some fancy cakes they are making as a home business. Loads of people are having a go. Must admit those are very good though. I know plenty of people I could send the kebab cake to!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X