• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yes, Yes Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did he do wrong, other than overthrow an evil dicatator who had gassed and killed hundreds and thousands of ethnic citizens ?

Comment

SH was certainly one of the nastiest dictators ever but there's no point fixing a problem by creating an even worse one. 268,000 deaths due to civil unrest since the invasion.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

A Daily Mail link... next.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
          What did he do wrong, other than overthrow an evil dicatator who had gassed and killed hundreds and thousands of ethnic citizens ?
          You mean like being *allegedly* party to the sanctioned invasion of a country without just cause, party to the state-sanctioned murder of Dr Kelly and the inability after destruction of the Iraqi leadership to install a successful and stable government allowing ISIL to fill a power vacuum and rape and murder their way across the Middle East, to which he is a peace envoy?

Absolutely nothing wrong. Tell you what, sod the trial, send him to negotiate with ISIL and make sure you back a BLT for him for lunch.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I think there is as much chance of convicting Tony Blair of sanctioning the murder of Dr Kelly as there is of Richard Nixon being posthumously convicted of sanctioning the faking of the moon landings.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              I think there is as much chance of convicting Tony Blair of sanctioning the murder of Dr Kelly as there is of Richard Nixon being posthumously convicted of sanctioning the faking of the moon landings.

I only said that he was allegedly involved in it.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                I only said that he was allegedly involved in it.
                really did some investigative journalists find some evidence, which newspaper was it ?

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  really did some investigative journalists find some evidence, which newspaper was it ?

He was actually bumped off by Diana's killers.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    He was actually bumped off by Diana's killers.
                    Wasn't that allegedly someone a bit more Greek than Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Wasn't that allegedly someone a bit more Greek than Tony?
                      Same reptilian tribe.

Comment

Working...
                      X