• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The ever loving EU again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Yes, but North Korea is mad as a box of frogs.
    You don't have to leave Europe or even the EU.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So many little englanders jeering. Could this little thinking be the end of Britain one day? Will it consume itself into a giant Robert Peston like orb only to disappear in a brilliant flash of light once critical mass is reached?
      "I don't like jeerings"
      "I don't like any sort of jewellery"

If you ever nip back to check on your bedsit, ask wee Jimmy Krankie how she's getting on with pushing for a referendum on exiting the UK and being allowed into neither the EU or back into the UK
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The country I was raised in seems more distant with each passing day.
        Good news for us. How far can you go?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Good news for us. How far can you go?
          I've not moved an inch. The loons in charge are transforming Britishness to crass ludicrousness at such an alarming rate a red shift can be seen in the night sky.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X