• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hector ha sit all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hector ha sit all

Taxmen overpay themselves £22m | Daily Mail Online

Taxmen overpay themselves £22m: Officials chase down after their own colleagues to try to get the cash back
    Blunders added up to £1.4million – or an average of almost £5,600 extra each
    It emerged Whitehall waste has cost taxpayers at least £5.5billion in two years
    It leaves HMRC workers having to chase their own colleagues and ex-employees
    Oh Dear
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Can't be true, it's in the Daily Mail.

What do lefties do if it is?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

What do lefties do if it is?
      pay up like good little drones or moan someone who earns more than them should pay for it?

Comment

Quite made my day.
        Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        The fact that the Daily Mail post false new doesn't mean that everything they publish is false. What's more interesting is that this seems not to be covered in other newspapers, which means that the Mail have not only got something right, it's also newsworthy. I can't remember the last time that happened - I can only assume that it's just one of those million to one chances that popup every now and then.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Quite made my day.
          The fact that the Daily Mail post false new doesn't mean that everything they publish is false. What's more interesting is that this seems not to be covered in other newspapers, which means that the Mail have not only got something right, it's also newsworthy. I can't remember the last time that happened - I can only assume that it's just one of those million to one chances that popup every now and then.
          an infinite number of DM journalists ? Either that or they copied it from Reddit.

Comment

Exception that proves the rule?

Comment

Working...
            X