• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now be nice to Diane...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now be nice to Diane...

Ms Abott has written an article about all you nasty people - linky

Though this bit is the part that is interesting:
    Such sexism towards female MPs is sadly still commonplace: only last week, a Tory MP had to apologise for making barking noises at the SNP’s Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh as she spoke in a debate.
    His excuse for his behaviour is here
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

It's about convincing as Trump's excuses... better just to have apologised. Next he'll be making monkey noises and saying it's not because she's black, but because she's aping Tory policies.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I fought racism and misogyny to become an MP. The fight is getting harder
      Blimey you'd think it was hard joining the Labour party and becoming an activist.

Comment

Soames is an arse, always has been sadly if he weren't related to one of our most famous britons someone would have beaten him senseless years ago. Bercow should have censured him and asked him to leave. If anyone had done that in a professional environment they would have been sacked.

However you all know my feelings on the duplicitous lying self pitying pus bag that is Diane.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          Blimey you'd think it was hard joining the Labour party and becoming an activist.
          You can make it easier for yourself by shagging a few of the more supported male party members not that SNP female members have to do that due to being a progressive party.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You can make it easier for yourself by shagging a few of the more supported male party members not that SNP female members have to do that due to being a progressive party.
            meow

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              Yes because joining the party and getting a nomination to run as Labour MP are exactly the same thing. Even in the UK, getting elected as a black woman (even an horrible one) is still quite an achievement and denying the difficulty of that journey is asinine.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Ms Abott has written an article about all you nasty people - linky
                I fought racism and misogyny to become an MP. The fight is getting harder
                Is that because the Labour party is stacking itself with misogynists?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  difficulty of that journey
                  At least there were plenty of cake stops on her journey. I say that with her being a right fat cow and all.

Comment

getting a nomination to run as Labour MP
                    IIRC they had 'positive discrimination' in place. She has (at least) 2 Trump (no pun intended) cards. I think SE comment is nearer the truth and not one a 'misogynist' could use.

Comment

Working...
                    X