Things looking bad. Things looking bad.
Posts 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,124

    Default Things looking bad.

    I saw a fire-engine on our street lights flashing and thought little of it but went to have a quick look - to discover it's actually 2 engines, 3 police cars, at least one unmarked car and an ambulance. All with lights flashing but nobody doing much. The house is cordoned off and their next-door neighbour has been advised not to look out of her back window (which overlooks their back yard). No sign of any actual fire.

    They also seem to have some huge clipboard set up like you'd use for a flipboard presentation.

    The huge number of people and the lack of much going on... are we thinking the same thing? I don't want to go and ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  2. #2

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    the lack of much going on... are we thinking the same thing?
    Sasguru?

  3. #3

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,383

    Default

    I suppose living next door to you was probably too much.







    seriously poor sods sounds bad.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    I suppose living next door to you was probably too much.
    It's a few doors down but in a twist, it's the house we used to live in.

    Think it's a student house now.

    It's the fire engines that confuse me... unless in case of something serious they get literally anyone to come and set up a perimeter?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    It's a few doors down but in a twist, it's the house we used to live in.

    Think it's a student house now.

    It's the fire engines that confuse me... unless in case of something serious they get literally anyone to come and set up a perimeter?
    AIUI they are the experts at getting bodies out/down safely and making things safe.

    So if they are strung up high or under rubble they call the Fire service.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  6. #6

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    The huge number of people and the lack of much going on... are we thinking the same thing? I don't want to go and ask.
    Student house - suicide, murder(manslaughter), landlord not doing the boiler properly, meter fiddling.....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •