• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Hub/ In Touch Networks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Hub/ In Touch Networks

Hi,

Apologies if this has been posted before but has anyone heard of this network? They're offering membership for 'only' £399/year but I'm not sure and could do with some advice.

Thanks in advance!

Waayyhayyyy there got an online forum.... Chhaaaaaarge!!!!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Page cannot be found!

Please check the website address (URL) and try again.
      Feck...
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hi, I also am curious about "in touch network" did you join?

Comment

I'm curious, just not £400 curious...(my missus thinks I'm a cheap date as well)

Whats the USP?
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Nearly get caught: it is fake. They do the job of any headhunter + LinkedIn except they charge for it. The best sales team in the world; these guys should have a strong commission incentives

Comment

Hello from In Touch Networks

Hello all,

Thanks for your interest in The Consultant Hub and In Touch Networks.

We can assure you that our online platforms are genuine. We're not a recruiter or recruitment company - we're an online network with a full suite of benefits and services to support aspiring and established consultants and board-level professionals.

Our Premium Career Membership Package offers lots of features, including:

An online CV to promote your skills directly to employers
              Job alert emails set to your preferences
              Thousands of consultancy jobs and projects, all in one place
              A suite of CPD-accredited, on-demand training modules
              A members-only forum to build valuable connections
              News, guides and thought-leadership pieces
              Discounted tickets for our acclaimed networking events

If you'd like to find out more about our networks, or want to see a live demo of the platform and what it includes, please get in touch at info@ intouchnetworks.com and we'll be happy to help.

Many thanks, the In Touch Networks Team

Comment

Scam I want a refund!!!

I have been contacted several times by intouch networks to join a consultant hub. I finally gave in and accepted a membership for a price I genuinely understood to be £5.99 . When a few hours later I realised I had £599 paid I immediately requested cancellation of my membership and a refund. When the salesmen mentionned "5,9,9"over the phone i assumed it was 5,99 not almost 600. It's been weeks now and I keep on getting the same answer. Apparently my request is sitting with finance.
                I am very upset. I am not rich and I never would have accepted the offer had I known the actual price. Besides I was already engaged with several companies at the time I mistakenly accepted membership.
                PLEASE REFUND ME ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom1982 View Post
                  I have been contacted several times by intouch networks to join a consultant hub. I finally gave in and accepted a membership for a price I genuinely understood to be £5.99 . When a few hours later I realised I had £599 paid I immediately requested cancellation of my membership and a refund. When the salesmen mentionned "5,9,9"over the phone i assumed it was 5,99 not almost 600. It's been weeks now and I keep on getting the same answer. Apparently my request is sitting with finance.
                  I am very upset. I am not rich and I never would have accepted the offer had I known the actual price. Besides I was already engaged with several companies at the time I mistakenly accepted membership.
                  PLEASE REFUND ME ASAP.
                  I think you’re restrained saying please. This is definitely worth letting others know.

Five, nine, nine indeed - that’s a salesman’s trick when their offer is way too expensive for anyone to accept.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

did the salesman say "for less than the price of a cup of coffee a day!" ?

If you weren't aware of the amount it could be argued that you couldn't have authorised the payment. Probably best if you contact the card issuer.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X