• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote for UKIP & go to hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear seems to be a pattern

Unpopular Jeremy Corbyn stays away from Copeland | Daily Mail Online

'Mothers will die. Babies will die': Outrage over Labour leaflet warning voters in Copeland by-election of Tory win
    Polls suggest the Tories are set to win the Copeland seat for first time since 1924
    Corbyn's unpopularity means Labour campaigners want him to stay away
    But Theresa May has visited the seat today in sign of growing confidence
    Labour issuing leaflets warning that mothers and babies 'will die' if Tories win
    The official labour leaflet was probably created by the Greens...

Good summary by Tory MP James Cleverly "Labour jump the shark in Copeland."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Haven't you been able to bring yourself to read anything about Labour these last few years?

They've been going all out for the Muslim vote, with vicious anti-semitism among other things.

So it's far more likely them (or possibly a Lib Dem activist, equally vicious and opportunistic as always).
      Originally posted by vetran View Post
      oh so its alright to accuse someone without proof if you don't like them? #BremainerValues
      It's odd isn't it, how easy it is to cast stones at people we disagree wit,h while ignoring similar behaviour in those we do agree with?

#CretinValues

Comment

Oh Dear seems to be a pattern

Unpopular Jeremy Corbyn stays away from Copeland | Daily Mail Online

The official labour leaflet was probably created by the Greens...

Good summary by Tory MP James Cleverly "Labour jump the shark in Copeland."
        Labour being radical and extremist? I thought that was a right-wing reserve?

Multicultural Britain eh?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          It's odd isn't it, how easy it is to cast stones at people we disagree wit,h while ignoring similar behaviour in those we do agree with?

#CretinValues
          No need to be so hard on yourself we don't ALL think of you as a cretin.

You took a story reported in a national newspaper and misunderstood it blaming people that were clearly not involved. Then you accused everyone else of being wrong. Good job sloppy sockie.

Comment

You took a story reported in a national newspaper and misunderstood it blaming people that were clearly not involved. Then you accused everyone else of being wrong. Good job sloppy sockie.
            The gap is statistically insignificant to be fair, but do carry on.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              I just can't bring myself to read the Sun. And I don't think I've voted Labour since '92.

The reason I suggest the possibility of UKIP or EDL is the cui bono principle.
              There's also Napoleon's "Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake" principle
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

There's also Napoleon's "Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake" principle
                maybe I missed it but what mistake?

Comment

We aim to please.

Comment

maybe I missed it but what mistake?
                    Labour managing to lose one of their safest seats to the Tories or UKIP (if this occurs).
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Labour managing to lose one of their safest seats to the Tories or UKIP (if this occurs).
                      ah I see, I think it has to be called out as this is disgusting behaviour.

Comment

Working...
                      X