Vote for me. 2017 Vote for me. 2017 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,668

    Default

    My policy for election is to lower taxes on booze, flat screen TVs and football ticket prices. And to make top flight football free to TV.

    What could possibly go wrong....

  2. #12

    Contractor Among Contractors

    NigelJK is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Vote - None of the Above.
    I'm one of those that's always wanted that on ballot papers, an official protest vote.
    It's almost worth changing your name by deep poll and standing.

  3. #13

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NigelJK View Post
    I'm one of those that's always wanted that on ballot papers, an official protest vote.
    It's almost worth changing your name by deep poll and standing.
    You should start the "None of the above party" and then only allow people with a last name beginning with "Z" to stand as candidates.

    The only problem is they could end up getting elected...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  4. #14

    Contractor Among Contractors

    NigelJK is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Well that would be the ultimate protest vote if you could find candidates (names beginning with zzpluralpha) who wanted to stand on the 'reform' ticket.

  5. #15

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NigelJK View Post
    Well that would be the ultimate protest vote if you could find candidates (names beginning with zzpluralpha) who wanted to stand on the 'reform' ticket.
    The Monster Raving Looney Party use fake names to stand so I presume your party candidates could do the same.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  6. #16

    More fingers than teeth

    OwlHoot - scorchio!

    OwlHoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by europetractor
    .. this new year as a side thing I decided to put myself for an MP election in my country
    You might want to shelve the "Europe" from your moniker to give yourself any sort of a chance.

    HTH

    unless there is such a word as "petractor" and he wants to petract the euro!

    Sounds like potentially a very sound idea, if it is bad for the euro, but hinges on what petracting involves!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

  7. #17

    Banned

    diseasex has more data than eek


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    My program
    - court order to ban GB9 from speaking publicly
    - jail markymark for being an idiot (good enough reason imo). Also take him inside ir35 retrospectively.
    - ban all burqas for those 5% that are actually pretty. Rest better keep it on.
    - join euro (for fun haha)
    - kick out scots out of union (they don't deserve it)
    - make lying in campaign illegal and jail Nigel retrospectively

  8. #18

    Double Godlike!

    MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diseasex View Post
    My program
    - court order to ban GB9 from speaking publicly
    - jail markymark for being an idiot (good enough reason imo). Also take him inside ir35 retrospectively.
    - ban all burqas for those 5% that are actually pretty. Rest better keep it on.
    - join euro (for fun haha)
    - kick out scots out of union (they don't deserve it)
    - make lying in campaign illegal and jail Nigel retrospectively
    Where can I cast my vote ?



    You really do sound like a really solid Northern candidate. (Bigger boys will cover the Southern situation).

  9. #19

    Banned

    diseasex has more data than eek


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Where can I cast my vote ?



    You really do sound like a really solid Northern candidate. (Bigger boys will cover the Southern situation).
    I'm northern only for the time being. Moving to somewhere sunny soon. Also southerners are full of crap idiots. Actually they are simply YOU and alike. I know, feels bad man

  10. #20

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    16,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    My policy for election is to lower taxes on booze, flat screen TVs and football ticket prices. And to make top flight football free to TV.

    What could possibly go wrong....
    I would vote for you
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •