• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    You're thinking of the Kardashian app.
    ah reminds me I think people will pay for an app that plays loud soothing music whenever a Z list celebrity is on the Telly or Radio.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      an app for anal retentive grammar Nazis to tell when the Senokot kicks in?
      Not anal retention, just a desire not to spend five minutes working out what the hell the OP said. Or if you want a clearer example, try this one.

EDIT: Since Echo seems to have gone insane, this is the direct link:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...on_the_teacher

I think we're a bit off topic now though...
      Last edited by malvolio; 20 February 2017, 10:43.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I'd welcome a reliable password management app on my Android phone.

Nothing fancy, but a password-protected app that displays passwords for the multitude of websites I use with varying frequencies.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          I'd welcome a reliable password management app on my phone.

Nothing fancy, but a password-protected app that displays passwords for the multitude of websites I use with varying frequencies.
          I use the Roboform app for that. Replicates to your PC account as well.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            Not anal retention, just a desire not to spend five minutes working out what the hell the OP said. Or if you want a clearer example, try this one.

EDIT: Since Echo seems to have gone insane, this is the direct link:
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...on_the_teacher

I think we're a bit off topic now though...
            oh I'm sure you are right, posting after a bottle of wine is normally a bad idea. I still like the Senokot idea though.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I'd welcome a reliable password management app on my Android phone.

I recommend LastPass.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                If there was one phone app (Android or iOS), that you would find useful what would it be? Assuming that it doesn't already exist or is missing something needed and also free.
                Translation? I need ideas for a phone app to develop to make me a lot of money. Suggestions welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Translation? I need ideas for a phone app to develop to make me a lot of money. Suggestions welcome.
                  If Cliphead wants an app that will make him pots of money, he needs to write one that sells loads of copies

HTH
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    I guess you've already got the JobCentre Plus app already?

Jobcentre Plus App Comes To iPhone, Android Smartphones | ITProPortal
                    That's unfair. He already has the IR35 status app, which alternates between screen displays of 'Borderline at best' and 'It is what it is'.

Comment

Road proximity awareness warning.
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X