• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome to Sainsburys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got it wall mounted LondonMac?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Oh nice. What size is it?
      Which one??
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You got it wall mounted LondonMac?
        Yeah, Toshiba, 42". Big enough for the size of room. Got a Bose Videowave as the main film-watching TV though in the other room. Surround sound without the extra speakers.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Yeah, Toshiba, 42". Big enough for the size of room. Got a Bose Videowave as the main film-watching TV though in the other room. Surround sound without the extra speakers.
          Its big and its well hung.....what not to like

Sainsburys are a real betch, BTW
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Oooh look a thread about something which didn't happen

Comment

Ah that will be a proper game. You've just got to root for Sutton!
              I wonder how many of my fellow Gooners will be doing the same, as AW will have to resign (and probably commit ritual suicide) if we lose to Sutton

Shame I couldn't get a ticket, Sutton is only a few miles up the road. It would have been interesting to watch Arsenal at a ground straight out of the 1950s.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Football on TV | Live Football on TV UK schedules

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  I wonder how many of my fellow Gooners will be doing the same, as AW will have to resign (and probably commit ritual suicide) if we lose to Sutton

Shame I couldn't get a ticket, Sutton is only a few miles up the road. It would have been interesting to watch Arsenal at a ground straight out of the 1950s.
                  Yeah but if you did you would have hell getting out of the area.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                    While I'm at it...

Have you noticed that no matter in what order one places one's purchases on the conveyor belt at the checkout (i.e. heavy items first, fragile ones last) the first item to be rung through the till will always be the carton of eggs or the carton of cream

I had a Saturday job in a supermarket for a short time when much younger. For anyone I deemed to be a twat, I'd scan their fragile items first and hurl heavier objects down in quick succession after.

Got sacked after two weeks but it was worth it.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Oooh look a thread about something which didn't happen
                      Shots fired.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X