• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would Mudskipper have done?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would Mudskipper have done?

PCs bought tea at McDonald's before attending 999 call - BBC News

Stopped for a BigMac too?

Hmmm... interesting.

A couple of weeks ago, an ambulance in full "Ner-Ner" mode had us all pulling over to the hard shoulder to let it go past.

I then watched it from my place in the jam pull up outside BK at Chieveley services.

Maybe somebody had choked on their whopper & was in need of the Heimlich maneuvre

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      Hmmm... interesting. ...
      Deja vu alert!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I like the fact they are criticised for not attending the call when they had a 1 hour window in which to attend - wouldn't you stop for coffee first if you knew the next meeting could be 10 minutes but equally could be 3 hours long....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I like the fact they are criticised for not attending the call when they had a 1 hour window in which to attend - wouldn't you stop for coffee first if you knew the next meeting could be 10 minutes but equally could be 3 hours long....
          Storm in a teacup..............
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Its not a burglary where the person has fled. There was a real chance they may have been able to do something.

Fahima Begum, 22, was found hanged after a friend called 999 saying she had sent him a suicidal text message.
            The call to the ambulance service was referred to police.
            An investigation found Met officers Tony Stephenson and Gavin Bateman bought hot drinks then waited 24 minutes before contacting the friend.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Storm in a teacup..............
              It's not very PC to make jokes at a time like this, hang your head in shame
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Its not a burglary where the person has fled. There was a real chance they may have been able to do something.
                Call had a one hour SLA on it. Personally its the 999 staff who failed here by not registering it as a priority rather than the police..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Mudskipper would have stood there look all pretty and intelligent like she's good at....

... Then she would have refused to serve the PC's cups of tea so they could get on their way...
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    she would have refused to serve the PC's cups of tea so they could get on their way
                    MS works at McDs now? Does she get free meals?

Comment

Working...
                    X