Don't chat up women on bikes Don't chat up women on bikes - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    I think her causing damage is a bit nuts but I can imagine that it probably wasn't the first crappy comment of the day from a van driver - probably had enough.

  2. #12

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    I think her causing damage is a bit nuts but I can imagine that it probably wasn't the first crappy comment of the day from a van driver - probably had enough.
    If I ripped things off vans everytime I had enough then DHL would be out of business
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  3. #13

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    If I ripped things off vans everytime I had enough then DHL would be out of business
    You are only allowed to do that if you are a cyclist and another vehicle puts you in danger.

    You didn't notice when the van drew up it was going into her path and had passed the advanced stop lines.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  4. #14

    Double Godlike!

    LondonManc is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Work-life balance nirvana
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    I'd go with yes.
    Looks at username. Shrugs.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

  5. #15

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    You are only allowed to do that if you are a cyclist and another vehicle puts you in danger.

    You didn't notice when the van drew up it was going into her path and had passed the advanced stop lines.
    I did but its pretty much standard behavior for drivers, avoiding the ones on a mobile phone turning across your path is more fun.

    And no you aren't allowed to do that, especially if you are no longer in danger.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  6. #16

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    I did but its pretty much standard behavior for drivers, avoiding the ones on a mobile phone turning across your path is more fun.

    And no you aren't allowed to do that, especially if you are no longer in danger.
    Ahh but that's when cyclists do it.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  7. #17

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Ahh but that's when cyclists do it.
    and that is when they break the law.

    Now assuming its real I sort of support her anger. If she had smashed the passenger wing mirror while alongside I would have said yes that was naughty but you go girl. If she had emptied her water bottle over him the same.

    She chased after them and committed criminal damage at that point she was totally in the wrong.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  8. #18

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    and that is when they break the law.

    Now assuming its real I sort of support her anger. If she had smashed the passenger wing mirror while alongside I would have said yes that was naughty but you go girl. If she had emptied her water bottle over him the same.

    She chased after them and committed criminal damage at that point she was totally in the wrong.
    She didn't chase after them.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  9. #19

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    She didn't chase after them.
    You watched the clip?

    She turned the corner (left only), Then chose to turn right after them sped up, passed a number of side roads then saw them park changed her road position + speed , pullled over and attacked the van.

    She might have been going the same way but it certainly looks like she chased them
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  10. #20

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post

    She might have been going the same way but it certainly looks like she chased them
    !!!Bunny Boiler alert!!!

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •