• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't chat up women on bikes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    so criminal damage is OK if you are insulted?
    The pricks deserved it. **** em.

Comment

She might have been going the same way but it certainly looks like she chased them
      Maybe she was chasing after them cos she'd changed her mind and wanted a hot date?

<ducks>

Comment

I don't normally condone vandalism, but I can certainly make an exception for a couple of chavs with all the wit and charm of a tapeworm. I don't usually have any sympathy for cyclists either (regard them as "rats on wheels" basically) but I'm on her side on this one.

It would interesting to see what happens when she is identified (if she hasn't already) if the van owner decides to prosecute.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

It would interesting to see what happens when she is identified (if she hasn't already) if the van owner decides to prosecute.
          Would you prosecute when it's your name and number on the van?

I would deduct the money from the guy who insulted her wages and if he complains I would sack him.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Would you prosecute when it's your name and number on the van?

I would deduct the money from the guy who insulted her wages and if he complains I would sack him.
            Watch the vid again - there's no name or number on the van, and the reg plate is pixelated out.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Watch the vid again - there's no name or number on the van, and the reg plate is pixelated out.
              Granted everything identifying is pixilated out.

Comment

You watched the clip?

She turned the corner (left only), Then chose to turn right after them sped up, passed a number of side roads then saw them park changed her road position + speed , pullled over and attacked the van.

She might have been going the same way but it certainly looks like she chased them
                She didn't chase them. She's on a bike not a car so you don't change lanes the same way as a car unless you want to splattered.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  She didn't chase them. She's on a bike not a car so you don't change lanes the same way as a car unless you want to splattered.
                  A bike is the fastest mode of transport in London, bar none. Course she chased them, vehicles have to stop for things like red lights and stuff, which cyclists obviously don't.

Comment

A bike is the fastest mode of transport in London, bar none. Course she chased them, vehicles have to stop for things like red lights and stuff, which cyclists obviously don't.
                    We do have to stop for red lights.

Incidentally it's always men who try and knock male cyclists of their bikes if they are ever stupid enough to go through a pedestrian crossing on a red light.

Comment

Most cyclists killed in London are women. Because they are less aggressive and don't go through red lights. Obey the rules of a road on a bike if you want to die.

Comment

Working...
                      X