• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't chat up women on bikes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think her causing damage is a bit nuts but I can imagine that it probably wasn't the first crappy comment of the day from a van driver - probably had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      I think her causing damage is a bit nuts but I can imagine that it probably wasn't the first crappy comment of the day from a van driver - probably had enough.
      If I ripped things off vans everytime I had enough then DHL would be out of business
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        If I ripped things off vans everytime I had enough then DHL would be out of business
        You are only allowed to do that if you are a cyclist and another vehicle puts you in danger.

You didn't notice when the van drew up it was going into her path and had passed the advanced stop lines.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
          I'd go with yes.
          Looks at username. Shrugs.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You are only allowed to do that if you are a cyclist and another vehicle puts you in danger.

You didn't notice when the van drew up it was going into her path and had passed the advanced stop lines.
            I did but its pretty much standard behavior for drivers, avoiding the ones on a mobile phone turning across your path is more fun.

And no you aren't allowed to do that, especially if you are no longer in danger.

Comment

I did but its pretty much standard behavior for drivers, avoiding the ones on a mobile phone turning across your path is more fun.

And no you aren't allowed to do that, especially if you are no longer in danger.
              Ahh but that's when cyclists do it.

Comment

Ahh but that's when cyclists do it.
                and that is when they break the law.

Now assuming its real I sort of support her anger. If she had smashed the passenger wing mirror while alongside I would have said yes that was naughty but you go girl. If she had emptied her water bottle over him the same.

She chased after them and committed criminal damage at that point she was totally in the wrong.

Comment

and that is when they break the law.

Now assuming its real I sort of support her anger. If she had smashed the passenger wing mirror while alongside I would have said yes that was naughty but you go girl. If she had emptied her water bottle over him the same.

She chased after them and committed criminal damage at that point she was totally in the wrong.
                  She didn't chase after them.

Comment

She didn't chase after them.
                    You watched the clip?

She turned the corner (left only), Then chose to turn right after them sped up, passed a number of side roads then saw them park changed her road position + speed , pullled over and attacked the van.

She might have been going the same way but it certainly looks like she chased them

Comment

She might have been going the same way but it certainly looks like she chased them
                      !!!Bunny Boiler alert!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X