• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

German budget surplus highest since 1990

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    A single statement that shows you how little I understand basic Economics.
    FTFY
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      FTFY
      Well given he thinks Scotland should go independent today, patently obvious
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

good job they will need it to pay for Greece etc.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Your not in the army anymore Shaunbhoy so I fear for our future
          Fear not MF. Once a soldier always a soldier........

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

FAO Scooter.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              FAO Scooter.

Mail to 10 Downing St.

Unless you otherwise agree housing that costs 9+ time the average joe's income is cool.

Talk about not getting it. Thicker than two short planks.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Mail to 10 Downing St.

Unless you otherwise agree housing that costs 9+ time the average joe's income is cool.

You should actually be a politician.

Either that or you have the thought process of a fly, where the only difficulty is choosing one piece of tulip over another
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Let's all run trade surpluses!

Consuming bad. Making good.

They are just different sides of the same coin. So the Germans should be thanking us ( and the US ) for making their dreams possible.

In a very real way running a trade surplus exports more than physical goods. It exports unemployment too. If you make a car for me, I don't have to make one myself ( have a bit of paper in return, that'll do nicely ).

The UK is near full-employment. Wonder who is bearing the brunt of the unemployment?

Comment

Mail to 10 Downing St.

As that was caused by the Labour government then you are 7 years too late. Or are you going to claim house prices trebling under Labour was good? There is even a video of Blair telling people in Hartlepool that they should be pleased because their houses were worth a lot more. Ignore the facts though.

German gdp growth last year was the same as the UK. Doesn't say much considering we are leaving and then aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                      The UK is near full-employment.
                      I actually laughed reading that.

Zero hour contract employers who filter their taxes to a land far away stripping our vital public services of cash.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X