• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fun & Games in Sweden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun & Games in Sweden

Sweden: Riots erupt in Stockholm neighborhood - CNN.com

Stockholm, Sweden (CNN)Riots broke out in a predominantly immigrant neighborhood of Stockholm Monday night, as residents clashed with police officers and set vehicles on fire, Swedish police say.

Officers were forced to call in reinforcements when a crowd began to gather in the suburb of Rinkeby during the arrest of a suspect, according to a statement from Stockholm police.
    Stockholm regional police chief Ulf Johansson said the clashes may have been a result of their "increased pressure on criminals in the area."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

This just sounds like some woolly alternative news.
    I bet what really happened was that when the drug dealer was arrested, a load of disenchanted immigrants just got together to hold hands and heartily sing Koom-Ba-Yah.
    And I bet they only set fire to those cars because it was very cold.
    I blame Brexit myself.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You don't need immigrants to start riots in London.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        You don't need immigrants to start riots in London.
        not first generation anyway.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Fun & Games in Sweden

This sort of banner/ title would, back in the days of yore, attract me to choosing and "reading" a particular gentleman's "digest"

How things change
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            not first generation anyway.
            RACIST

They were all British.

If they weren't they wouldn't have been so tulip at it.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X