• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ranieri sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranieri sacked

Madness. Even the most crackers season in the club's history doesn't save him.

Still think they'll go down mind.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Ludicrous.

Does a miracle, goes back to normal. Sacked.

They deserve to go down now.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

To be honest he never looked like he knew what he was doing or saying last year. But managed to make them champions somehow.

Comment

Poor Gary Lineker shed a tear

Comment

It has just occurred to me, at some point this evening the dearly beloved is going to ask me something along the lines of "how is it that Ranieri can win the league and get sacked, but Wenger doesn't get sacked even though he couldn't win a goldfish at the local fair"?

Not sure how I can answer that one, any helpful (or not) suggestions welcome.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Wenger has delivered CL football consistently for what twenty years? The shareholders love him.

Trophies don't matter, he is the Ultimate product of "Modern Football", rarely spends the big bucks; brings the money in.

He is, for all intents and purposes: Arkwright.

Over to you Greenlake.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              It has just occurred to me, at some point this evening the dearly beloved is going to ask me something along the lines of "how is it that Ranieri can win the league and get sacked, but Wenger doesn't get sacked even though he couldn't win a goldfish at the local fair"?

Not sure how I can answer that one, any helpful (or not) suggestions welcome.
              Because Wenger stopped being a manager years ago to become a businessman. Arsenal had a massive hole in their finances after their move to the Emirates stadium but he got them back in the black and continues to make Arsenal a money-spinner for the American owners, which the only thing they're interested in.

The moment he starts losing them money he'd be out on his ear.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
              X