• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hope this is true

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is true

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

It was.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      It was.
      +1
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Classic

Comment

'Windaz 9' would have worked. Or Windaz IX
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I heard it was third party tools rather than ms code.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              yep seen that.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                I'm sure that's what MS would like us all to think, not that they were a victim of much cheapness.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

True. There were also loads of websites that broke when Internet Explorer 5 came out as they checked the browser version string for a "4" in the correct position and assumed if it was some other character you must be using something like Netscape Navigator 3.

Then when browser versions broke the 10 mark, loads more sites couldn't cope as although they parsed the version number as a numeric value, they only looked at a single character from the string representation ("1" in that case) and assumed you were on a really old version

Comment

Working...
                  X