• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free trip to New Zealand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free trip to New Zealand

Free trip to New Zealand for 100 talented techies :: Contractor UK

Anyone game ?

Been there already. Feels like the end of the earth. You're awake the rest of the planet is asleep. Nice countryside mind, South island reminds me of Scottyland.

Some good yum yums in Wellington.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yes although I had to laugh when they asked about Criminal Records

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
        Yes although I had to laugh when they asked about Criminal Records
        The Americans are sniffy about those as well. Just think if they hadn't closed our Washington tax office my Surname would be common in the USA instead of Australia.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The Americans are sniffy about those as well.
          I'm thinking you might be missing the point there.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            I'm thinking you might be missing the point there.
            brexiters don't have brain haha

Comment

The problem will be finding anyone on CUK that can meet the stringent criteria in the title let alone any T&C's.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                The problem will be finding anyone on CUK that can meet the stringent criteria in the title let alone any T&C's.
                The problem is they are looking for permies on contractors forum..

Comment

Nope, I thought I spotted a couple of references to "jobs" and "careers". Not my scene at all
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

From the page - Winners can expect four days of pre-arranged job interviews, meet-ups and exploration, with all flights and accommodation paid for.
                    It would take nearly that long to get there and back. Long way to go for 4 days.

Comment

Working...
                    X