• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloomin hell that's higher than I thought

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    with an average annual Syrian wage of US$ 3,662 it might take a while to find the $10k they need.

Afghanistan average yearly wage - US$ 274 - well.

Irag might have a chance US$ 15,258.

Apparently they promise the future earnings of the migrant to pay off the debt or the sister ends up in a Brothel.

sick yes, green no.
    Wouldn't bother too argue with the lefties on here.

Most of them would quite willingly employ the poor unfortunates on below minimum wage as cleaners , au pairs , etc.

Vote Labour, darling , simply marvellous !

Comment

So if I don't agree with the assumption we should allow most of the world to move here because a minority of them may be escaping persecution I'm some racist right wing thicko? This because Mr Ass & co think I'm wrong.

I'm all for creating safe areas from them, feeding them and helping them,when its safe for them to return then we should help them rebuild. I don't believe opening our doors without any knowledge of who or what they are.

We can make far more difference by supporting them closer to to home. If you see the really effective aid its done in country or close by.

You may believe I'm wrong but you may not attack my morals or intelligence. I have produced a number of intelligent sources that suggest we are dealing with the crisis incorrectly, all you seem to be able to produce is a an emotional judgement and insults without any type of evidence.

So if you can't produce any sensible argument STFU please.
      You'd better hope that your children are allowed to migrate for economic reasons. They'll want to, and probably need to
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
        Wouldn't bother too argue with the lefties on here.

Most of them would quite willingly employ the poor unfortunates on below minimum wage as cleaners , au pairs , etc.

Vote Labour, darling , simply marvellous !
        I don't employ anyone - too mean.

Plus all the cleaners around here charge more than minimum wage. In fact you are better of being a cleaner than a pizza delivery person as the wages are higher.

Also haven't voted Labour for years. No point where I live.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          I think you'll find my comment was an observation - I'm fine with what bigot means but you're clearly struggling. Here's a clue - it doesn't mean racist.

You've not been drinking again have you?
          Yes, bigot is one of a long list of words that don't mean racist. Including other words such as nationalist and xenophobe.

How you think that suggesting someone is trolling is bigoted while claiming to take the intellectual high ground is quite astonishing. There are several bigots in this forum, most of them are your little pals HTH
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

...You may believe I'm wrong but you may not attack my morals or intelligence...
            I'm really sorry - but this is general. We really really may attack your morals and your intelligence. But take comfort - I think your morals are, from what you write, probably ok.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X