• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great holiday villas you can recommend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Seconded.
    So let's not spoil it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Thinking of taking a villa in the summer holidays as opposed to a hotel. Can anyone recommend any great villas they've stayed it. Got to be hot. Pool. Good for kids locally. Great view. No pikeys.

Any recommendations.
      If you can't see a pikey, it means it's you!

Anyway we have used these people in the please

http://KateAndGerryMcCannVillaHolidays.pt

Sorry I mean

https://www.jamesvillas.co.uk/
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
        Renting out my place from now until the foreseeable future. 8 beds + 2 in pool house, 2 pools, 2000 m2 of land. 1 hour from AGP, 50 mins from GRX, use of golf course and a studio apartment on the beach (beach is only 10 mins anyway, but it is somewhere to stagger back to if you get really messy). Couple of cars, toys & housekeeper + groundsman included.
        Ooooh just noticed that Manchester > GRX flights are starting in the summer, that's gonna be easier than San Javier!
        Last edited by SimonMac; 27 February 2017, 09:00.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X