• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Italians "playing" rugby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italians "playing" rugby

FFS. Should be banned or what? They're not fit to play top level rugby.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FFS. Should be banned or what? They're not fit to play top level rugby.
    Typical snowflake behaviour; don't like something? Call for an immediate ban.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

They did nothing wrong, they came up with a plan which was within the rules, and it completely threw England. They were never going to win by "playing rugby", so they had to come up with something innovative, which they did. All credit to them and particularly the coaching staff.

I reckon we'll see other teams doing that now, until there's a change in the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Typical snowflake behaviour; don't like something? Call for an immediate ban.
        There are things that are "within the rules" but "against the spirit" of the game.
        IMHO this was the latter.
        I don't mean Italy should be banned but that what they tried should be banned for the good of the game

If that is allowed, rugby as a spectacle will be ruined.
        Last edited by sasguru; 27 February 2017, 12:34.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sounds a bit wrong a bunch of contractors complaining about a team exploiting rules that appear a little unfair but will be altered to clamp down later
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Sounds a bit wrong a bunch of contractors complaining about a team exploiting rules that appear a little unfair but will be altered to clamp down later
            Good one.And very true I suppose.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

But there is a reason why teams play 'normally' so you just need to use what your opponent is doing as an advantage in some way.

Comment

They aren't fit to be in the Euro either....

Comment

I'm with sas on this one, it was pretty pathetic, if technically OK. Anyway, they lost, so no real harm done That said, based on England's performance, I imagine the Scots are feeling pretty confident...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    I'm with sas on this one, it was pretty pathetic, if technically OK. Anyway, they lost, so no real harm done That said, based on England's performance, I imagine the Scots are feeling pretty confident...
                    I thought they played well in the second half once they had figured out what was going on. And no doubt got a rocket from Eddie
                    I think Scotland have shot their load, they're not going to be much of a challenge. Famous last words?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X