• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Tory seat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    tell SAS he was upset the ethnic minority percentage of parliament was at 2004 levels not 2016 levels.

In the lefty playbook being jewish doesn't count, now if he were a Palestinian cross dressing belly dancer.....
    I think you are wrong there.

His Jewish parents were Polish so probably refugees. His grandmother was shot in bed by Nazi soldiers, and he disliked Israel so much he spoke on platforms with Palestinians.

In other words perfect for leftie politics.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Admin, can you alert vetran an ill-educated teenager has the login to his account?
      tell SAS he was upset the ethnic minority percentage of parliament was at 2004 levels not 2016 levels.

In the lefty playbook being jewish doesn't count, now if he were a Palestinian cross dressing belly dancer.....
      Admin, can you alert the ill-educated teenager vetran has the login to his account back?

Comment

Maybe they're sharing it
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          I think you are wrong there.

His Jewish parents were Polish so probably refugees. His grandmother was shot in bed by Nazi soldiers, and he disliked Israel so much he spoke on platforms with Palestinians.

In other words perfect for leftie politics.
          He was quite a sensible chap really, I was just having a dig at SAS. His belief the ethnic makeup 600 people should exactly mirror the current fast changing society when people spend 40+ years in Parliament is quite amusing.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There is inertia so it's better to look at the change i.e. those who have become MPs over the last few years. How many new MPs have there been in the last 5 years and how do they compare against parliament as a whole, and against the population?

Comment

There is inertia so it's better to look at the change i.e. those who have become MPs over the last few years. How many new MPs have there been in the last 5 years and how do they compare against parliament as a whole, and against the population?
              30% of MPs identify as female. So no MPs aren't representative of the population.

And I've only brought this up as this is the easiest one to start with.

Comment

indeed a completely sensible answer, you would expect a statistics expert to realise that.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Feck that reminds me how I hated those SWP people who sold that stupid paper.
                  Imperial college one time named their rag week paper "Fascist Layabout". They'd stand right next to the SWP folk, and add insult to injury by selling far more copies. "Fascist Layabout. Get your Fascist Layabout".
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

30% of MPs identify as female. So no MPs aren't representative of the population.

And I've only brought this up as this is the easiest one to start with.
                    As I said, what about recent appointments rather than the whole populations?

indeed a completely sensible answer, you would expect a statistics expert to realise that.
                    Is this data easily available in a way that lets us answer the questions?

Comment

As I said, what about recent appointments rather than the whole populations?
                      I got it from a news article but you can have a look yourself here - linky

Then as both men and women can be disabled and approximately 19% of the population are suppose to be disabled according to this I will see if I can find any figures for MPs.

Comment

Working...
                      X