• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scooter get kicked out of Germany day.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Jeepers what's with the personal attack?
    payback?

A very easy target?

Missing you terribly?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Jeepers what's with the personal attack?
      Because they're right wänkers, sorry, whingers
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        It does indeed look like scooterscot's return, if it ever happens, will cause the IQ of both countries to go up.
        Only if, prior to his return here, he stops off for a significant Brain upgrade en route.
        Otherwise we will be dragged back down to levels we haven't had to endure since Darmy was here!!

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Because they're right wänkers, sorry, whingers
          As I get older I realise my people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance of idiots that needs work.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

As I get older I realise my people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance of idiots that needs work.
            It's a half day in Munich today. Isn't there a carnival to watch?
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You are finding it harder to live with yourself as you get older
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                It's a half day in Munich today. Isn't there a carnival to watch?
                I had krapfen instead.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

scooterscot's IQ is nothing to laugh about.

And if there IS any mickey-taking to be done, leave it to the professionals in future.

Bit too much of a departure for you in all honesty.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I intended to put a question mark after it. Sorry I misled you. To be clear:

Which implies that EU citizens already in the UK will be allowed to stay permanently?
                    Which could imply that EU citizens already in the UK will be allowed to stay permanently.

or
                    From which it may be inferred that EU citizens already in the UK will be allowed to stay permanently.

Take your pick. But in any case it doesn't detract from the fact that Flashman's glee is misplaced and based on misunderstanding the written text of the article, and demonstrates amply his imbecility.
                    The point is , May is deliberately not making a call on those EU persons living in the UK. That is a bargaining chip. You keep the EU in the dark until you know how best to use that chip for the greater good.

Comment

Working...
                    X