• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Universal Laptop charger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh am here for work not holiday !! Contracting in Europe, no Amazon unfortunately.... we take Amazon for granted in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
      Sigh am here for work not holiday !! Contracting in Europe, no Amazon unfortunately.... we take Amazon for granted in the UK
      We need the city name if we're going to be able to help.

Comment

Somehow I think help is the last thing on your mind northern lady

Comment

... and Amazon take the UK for granted when it comes to paying tax.

What laptop is it? I hear the new MBP is a dog.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

ASUS

Comment

Oh well I will have to see if I can get Netflix on my work laptop instead

Comment

Go pedal powered....

Afghan version:-

Apple Fanboi Version:-

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Maybe someone that you work with might be able to advise on where you can get a new charger. Why don't you ask someone locally? Or explain to someone at your hotel what happened and ask them? That might be better than drip feeding little bits of information about where you are and what you are doing and expecting some kind of meaningful comment.
                  First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. But Gandhi never had to deal with HMRC

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    You know google isn't just a UK phenomenon don't you?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by RonBW View Post
                      Maybe someone that you work with might be able to advise on where you can get a new charger. Why don't you ask someone locally? Or explain to someone at your hotel what happened and ask them? That might be better than drip feeding little bits of information about where you are and what you are doing and expecting some kind of meaningful comment.
                      Stop these sensible and helpful suggestions this is General you know.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X