• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince 2 foundation exam + CCA Cloudera

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince 2 foundation exam + CCA Cloudera

Hi guys,

Anyone here that had occasion to clear Prince 2 foundation?
    I would like to take it online, do you know any "cheap" website which provides online exam ONLY without training?

Also, I am about to clear CCA Cloudera 175 (Hadoop and spark developer), I can share info to whom are interested in.
    Cheers

Originally posted by edge7 View Post
    Hi guys,

Anyone here that had occasion to clear Prince 2 foundation?
    I would like to take it online, do you know any "cheap" website which provides online exam ONLY without training?

Also, I am about to clear CCA Cloudera 175 (Hadoop and spark developer), I can share info to whom are interested in.
    Cheers
    I'm interested in the Hadoop piece.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

sorry did mine face to face. I would suspect that practitioner would be more use. Foundation was pretty basic.

It was this chap Dave Litten who was really good.

https://www.prince2primer.com/downlo...nload-manager/

he has a few practice papers available there.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

hi,

I am talking about this one:
        https://www.cloudera.com/more/traini...cca-spark.html

It is mainly about:
        Sqoop --> importing from DBMS to hadoop and viceversa
        Spark --> Basic stuff about transformations (join, filtering), in python AND (not or) Scala
        Impala and Hive --> How to create table some queries, partitioning,different data format (avro,parquet) and so on..

I suggest you to download the Virtual machine from cloudera website in which you can find each service already running.

It is not that hard, it is doable in 1 month. Do not take the course that is super expensive, practice yourself is cheaper and better.

Anyone knows anything about Prince2 foundation? I would like to take also that one, because I am also interested in project management and not just pure technical stuff.
        I found course+exam online in the official website here:
        https://www.prince2.com/uk/training/...ndation/online but the cost looks super high, so I was thinking of preparing by myself and then try the exam, I read foundation should be easy so do not want to spend much money for the course.
        Cheers
        Last edited by edge7; 1 March 2017, 09:35. Reason: more information

Comment

Working...
        X