• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blocking A50 over eu nationals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You did that the day you arrived.

By hard work and paying tuliploads of taxes.

No seriously all this brexit changed so far is surfaced plenty of idiots. Oh and didn't buy another house due to uncertainty. So I guess owners loss
    Last edited by diseasex; 1 March 2017, 10:04.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      So it looks as if the Lords may block A50 unless eu nationals are guaranteed the right to stay in the UK.

That's obviously a ridiculous position as we could end up with 3.6m eu nationals staying but also with Scooter and Darmy being sent back to us.

So, as I'm not aware of anyone wanting to send eu nationals home, surely the bill is just amended to say we'll let everyone stay if they let UK nationals stay? That way we have to do it if it is reciprocated.

So A50 still on target.
      Of course you fully support the sovereignty of Parliament.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Indeed. All those frustrated foxhunters could hunt down peers instead.
        They almost did a while back. Didn't someone let loose a pack of hounds in the Houses of Parliament when the Hunting Bill was being debated?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Are you going to volunteer to pay more tax to fund it.
          why not our tax burden is the highest for 30 years while services are being cut?

Though the cost of underwriting their mistakes and testing / developing their English are probably not counted in the equation.
          Last edited by vetran; 1 March 2017, 11:12.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            No wait I'll think about it.
            No still don't care.

Stupidity of people must be rewarded, and I'm all signing up for ruining your country if majority of idiots want it.
            And you wonder why you get abused?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
              And you wonder why you get abused?!?!
              Abused?

"I'm not locked here with you, you are locked here with me!"
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MiqPQ1dVg4
              Haha
              Last edited by diseasex; 1 March 2017, 10:41.

Comment

Just before anyone accuses me of racism

Doctors trained abroad STILL make up 75% of those struck off in UK | Daily Mail Online

Meanwhile, the Mail's FOI revealed that, among doctors already working in Britain, 273 of the 374 struck off for misconduct or incompetence in the past five years were foreign-trained, while 66 of the 85 removed from the medical register in 2014 received their medical degree overseas.

So far this year 48 of the 68 doctors who have been struck off were trained abroad. With only one-third of the 270,000 doctors on the medical register trained outside the UK, it means those from overseas are still five times more likely to be struck off than their British qualified counterparts.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Of course you fully support the sovereignty of Parliament.
                  What?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    You presenting facts won't stop hateful lefties accusing you of being racist.
                    Why? Because they're losing the argument.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      You presenting facts won't stop hateful lefties accusing you of being racist.
                      Why? Because they're losing the argument.
                      You mean putting education of every country to one bag. Indian , Polish , Romanian is a fact? I like the egyptian guy picture on front of that article, and that suppose to be argument for Brexit? Are you leaving egypt union ?

Other question, how does that work in the context. I mean how many foreign doctors do work, how many are being kicked out and what's the scale of the problem? Preferably per nation as education vary.
                      Last edited by diseasex; 1 March 2017, 10:55.

Comment

Working...
                      X