• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fishing rights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Most British fish is sold to the EU. So you get your fish stocks back and you can't sell them:
    Can't sell them?

So the dear EU leaders will introduce tariffs, or a ban on our lovely UK fish that the Europeans love?

I'm sure that will be a popular policy! The EU people will be all over that one, at a time when there's a rise in anti-globalism and the EU is fighting for it's life!
    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

roll on Brexit

Brexit Economy rolls on
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
        Can't sell them?

So the dear EU leaders will introduce tariffs, or a ban on our lovely UK fish that the Europeans love?

I'm sure that will be a popular policy! The EU people will be all over that one, at a time when there's a rise in anti-globalism and the EU is fighting for it's life!
        Indeed the French fishermen will be beating at the government's door to let the British fish in.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Absolutely, when Scotland leaves the UK and joins the EU, there will be a significant loss of territory.

The EU won't take them, they have enough basket case economies already.

HTH
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            The EU won't take them, they have enough basket case economies already.

HTH
            There will be one less soon
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Indeed the French fishermen will be beating at the government's door to let the British fish in.

Well if the French Fishermen string their boats across the dock entrance again, perhaps their leaders should give them a lesson about the meaning of Free Trade.
              Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
              "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                There will be one less soon
                If the UK were a basket case, you'd think Juncker would be bending over backwards to facilitate a smooth divorce. He isn't, therefore we're not. (Yet, obviously.)
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X