• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this the tool

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says i'm inside
    Please print a copy for your records.

Based on the information you’ve given the working practices of this engagement fall outside the scope of the intermediaries legislation.

The worker should pay tax and National Insurance as a self-employed person.

You should reassess the status of the role if there are changes to the engagement or the way the work is done.

You should now do the following:
    If you’re the worker you should be paid a gross amount and follow this guidance about your taxes.

If you’re the fee payer you can pay this worker a gross amount without deducting tax or National Insurance.
    ... Right?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      Says i'm inside

... Right?
      Just have to get the client to do it as been said many times.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Just have to get the client to do it as been said many times.
        Hold on , it says outside , doesnt it? Why doesn't it simply say you are in IR35 or not ? Why does it say i should be taxed as employee if i'm outside....
        Who programs and writes that tulip

Comment

There are enough threads about the online tool already, no point having another.

Comment

Working...
          X