What one thing would you ask Jesus if you had the chance? What one thing would you ask Jesus if you had the chance? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 51 to 56 of 56

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    Did you have a hand in resurrecting this thread?
    Class.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

I hear you're a joiner, I've got a shelf that needs putting up, have you got availability? What's your rate?
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Super poster

Whorty - scorchio!

You do realise that your mother's story of a miracle conception is all ballox don't you? She's a bit of a slapper and she just doesn't know who your real did is ... but don't tell your 'dad' Joseph, he fell for the story hook, line and sinker!
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

What one thing would you ask Jesus if you had the chance?
    Do you support Brexit?
    Three-and-a-half years, two extensions, seven defections, 21 deselections, three prime ministers, countless amendments, two prorogations, one Supreme Court judgement, 66 million Brits losing the will to live and were still at square one...

Contractor Among Contractors

Cirrus 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    You do realise that your mother's story of a miracle conception is all ballox don't you? She's a bit of a slapper and she just doesn't know who your real did is ... but don't tell your 'dad' Joseph, he fell for the story hook, line and sinker!
    Immaculate!
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Careful now, you might offend some religious nutters and they may issue a fatwa against you. You may spend the rest of your life in hiding and fear.

Oh hang on, wrong religion, carry on.