• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Auto-enrolment"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did look at this years ago and hit many of the obstacles mentioned. So well done TTagain. Getting any money out the the Taxman should be celebrated.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      I did look at this years ago and hit many of the obstacles mentioned. So well done TTagain. Getting any money out the the Taxman should be celebrated.
      Wouldn't falsely claiming R&D be evasion so not really something to be celebrated?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Wouldn't falsely claiming R&D be evasion so not really something to be celebrated?
        Are you implying that I have made a false claim?

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
          Are you implying that I have made a false claim?
          Only you know that. What I think is irrelevant. I have my suspicions based on the general concensus of questions from the past and AtW's comments related to his product...

But I don't really know the details so it's a sweeping assumption at best. I'm good at those apparently. You sound confident enough so surely I must be wrong.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            But I don't really know the details so it's a sweeping assumption at best. I'm good at those apparently. You sound confident enough so surely I must be wrong.
            Correct. You don't know any of the detail about the product I've built, the risks I've taken or the R&D I've done so you are in no position to judge me.

Just because it is unusual, doesn't mean it's impossible and certainly does not mean that I have been deliberately unlawful.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              Correct. You don't know any of the detail about the product I've built, the risks I've taken or the R&D I've done so you are in no position to judge me.

Just because it is unusual, doesn't mean it's impossible and certainly does not mean that I have been deliberately unlawful.
              We're watching you mate. Put a foot wrong and you'll wish you never signed up here.

Comment

Anyway, we digress.
                What we need to ensure is that the squirrel-bothering oligarch is contributing enough into the collective pot to justify his continued presence in Blighty!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X