Turning up to an Interview on a Motorcycle Turning up to an Interview on a Motorcycle - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posts 41 to 43 of 43

Double Godlike!

MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Biked it in & one of the interviewers himself was a biker so had a bit of an ice breaker talking about the hazards of the A4174.

Got the whiteboard ambush though. Not surprising really for a role with an element of analysis and design.

Was in for 2 hours so hope that's a good sign. Rate is derisory but there's sod all else out there so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Could be also be considered a way of them getting free consultancy

Contractor Among Contractors

clearedforlanding 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Looking at the size of the chicken strips on that back tyre and pristine sliders I think he will be fine
    You are observant. Another clue is right foot on the ground, front brake engaged when fully stopped.

I am guessing this is a 'I just got my new bike photo', which is all fine and dandy but scary that he has got the safety position wrong on an R1 of all things.

I must be getting old, I was equally focusedon how good Belgian garage doors are.

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by clearedforlanding View Post

I must be getting old, I was equally focusedon how good Belgian garage doors are.

I didn't know it was Belgian but I did clock I had the same one looking at the handle. Spooky.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!