• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Turning up to an Interview on a Motorcycle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Biked it in & one of the interviewers himself was a biker so had a bit of an ice breaker talking about the hazards of the A4174.

Got the whiteboard ambush though. Not surprising really for a role with an element of analysis and design.

Was in for 2 hours so hope that's a good sign. Rate is derisory but there's sod all else out there so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Could be also be considered a way of them getting free consultancy
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Looking at the size of the chicken strips on that back tyre and pristine sliders I think he will be fine
      You are observant. Another clue is right foot on the ground, front brake engaged when fully stopped.

I am guessing this is a 'I just got my new bike photo', which is all fine and dandy but scary that he has got the safety position wrong on an R1 of all things.

I must be getting old, I was equally focusedon how good Belgian garage doors are.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post

I must be getting old, I was equally focusedon how good Belgian garage doors are.

I didn't know it was Belgian but I did clock I had the same one looking at the handle. Spooky.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X