• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Turning up to an Interview on a Motorcycle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning up to an Interview on a Motorcycle

I'd never give it a second thought so long as I could remove my biking gear in reception before I go in but somebody I was talking to earlier reckons it can give the "wrong" impression.

What do you think? I know it seems a silly question but I've got an interview at 9am tomorrow on the wrong side of Bristol & have every intention of biking it over rather than spending 1 hour+ in a jam.

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    I'd never give it a second thought so long as I could remove my biking gear in reception before I go in but somebody I was talking to earlier reckons it can give the "wrong" impression.

What do you think? I know it seems a silly question but I've got an interview at 9am tomorrow on the wrong side of Bristol & have every intention of biking it over rather than spending 1 hour+ in a jam.
    Take a suit to change into, I'm sure it will be fine....

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Bike over, change somewhere else.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

What do you think?
        You're a pillock?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Bike over, change somewhere else.
          Will still have to leave my lid and Belstaffs at reception. Personally, I don't see what the problem is. There does seem to be an issue though....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You're a pillock?
            That's uncalled for you stupid tw@t

Your rudeness to me and others on here, especially newbies, is way beyond the pail.

You know what? I give up on this stupid f****g site. It's populated by a clique of small penised losers who seem to just get pleasure out of making people feel bad and then having a good laugh about it. Just like the school playground.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              You're a pillock?
              Wrong forum, this isn't general.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Exactly but it appears there's one rule for him and another for everyone else.

Comment

Domestics between 'them sorts', who need's a Sky subscription.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

'Tis now.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X