• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Turning up to an Interview on a Jetpack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning up to an Interview on a Jetpack

Q: OK to turn up at an interview on a jetpack, leave my helmet and clobber with reception but go in suited and booted?

I'd never give it a second thought so long as I could remove my jetpack gear in reception before I go in but somebody I was talking to earlier reckons it can give the "wrong" impression.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Dude, just time it right and fly through the door in a wing suit. Quickly fold up and place in laptop back. Drink red bull.

Comment

To the Interview & beyond!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If you have an interview as a stuntman, great.

Comment

If ladies turned up to interviews in bra and panties their hiring rate would rocket.

PS this is not a sexist comment but a comment about sexism.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Last edited by GJABS; 6 March 2017, 17:53.

Comment

Working...
            X