• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Turning up for interview in an SRN-4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    I had some Airfix ones....

I once bought a 1/72 Airfix kit of a Fairey Battle turned out it was a diorama kit of a cat fight between John Inman and Larry Grayson....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Not a hovercraft but sort of....

USSR Ekranoplan ground effect plane/boat/hovercraft...

Feck me... bet that was a right death trap

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
        Feck me... bet that was a right death trap
        It did crash in the end. There was footage of it on youtube but it was removed by the Russians....

Comment

For me hovercrafts are forever linked with a certain Mr White.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            I had some Airfix ones....

Proud Brexiters fighting for their right to be free of the oppressive and frankly unelected Romans. All those damn diktats from Rome, enough is enough!

Comment

Working...
            X