• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car history check

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Well the deed is done. I am now the proud owner of an old Volvo XC 90 for when she goes dogging and "horse back" riding.

Not going to ask you tulips about planning permission for holiday cottages on the farm. Off to Pistonheads for that.
    You let her go on her own

Or does Claude go along for the ride
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Well the deed is done. I am now the proud owner of an old Volvo XC 90 for when she goes dogging and "horse back" riding.

Not going to ask you tulips about planning permission for holiday cottages on the farm. Off to Pistonheads for that.
      So you ask a forum full of people with BTL empires and knee deep in property about cars but you go to the car forum to ask a bunch of spanner monkeys about property. How does all that work then?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The old man will do bare-back if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          So you ask a forum full of people with BTL empires and knee deep in property about cars but you go to the car forum to ask a bunch of spanner monkeys about property. How does all that work then?
          Too distracted by garage doors. I think I meant that as a joke.

I suppose times may of changed. I though contractors were the first people to ask about cars scanning the parking lot.

As for BTL, I always thought it was the contractors renting everything, including women.

It's odd being back in the UK.

Comment

Working...
          X