• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump Travel Ban 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    No, I'm not wrong. You've missed the point, as per usual, to try and be a bigger internet warrior than NLUK.

Everyone's gone crazy about this but didn't bat an eyelid about Obama's reign of bombings.

Ah well, looks like you're going back on ignore. You were doing so well too. Auf wiedersehen.
    I think quite a lot of people objected to the bombings, and continue to do so. Americans aren't interested in international affairs so most have no knowledge of what is happening in such places anyway.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It was a violation of human beings on a permanent basis. This is for 90 days you cretin.
      Yes, but it was legal under US law, where as 90 days ban wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Yes, but it was legal under US law, where as 90 days ban wasn't.
        Well done for using small words. But will it be enough?

Comment

Yet nobody batted an eyelid when his predecessor bombed the holy tulip out of most of the countries on the ban list.
          Not that you give a toss about either - you just want to bash people you perceive as "lefties" to validate your own fundamental misanthropy and xenophobia.

The original travel ban was complained about for many reasons that will be the same as the new one. I don't have any beef with the new one. I do think that the way Trump Ban 1.0 was implemented indicated incompetency at the highest level within the White House. That should worry anyone who isn't blinded by irrational hatred of all things humanitarian.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No, I'm not wrong. You've missed the point, as per usual, to try and be a bigger internet warrior than NLUK..
            Eh?? Don't bring me in to this lol.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Stop being mean. He's suddenly had a moral awakening and started caring about other people's rights as humans not their legal rights.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Stop being mean. He's suddenly had a moral awakening and started caring about other people's rights as humans not their legal rights.

:what:
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  :what:
                  D000hg is being ironic. Suggesting that LondonManc isn't, despite appearances, a lefty-hating hypocrite.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    D000hg is being ironic. Suggesting that LondonManc isn't, despite appearances, a lefty-hating hypocrite.
                    You're drunk, go to to bed.

We all hate lefties on here, except you who doesn't, because youse is a lefty and therefore #hated.

HTH

MF
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Anyway this isn't Travel Ban 2.0 by any stretch.

If anything, it is Travel Ban 1.0 Sp1

Call yourself techies....

Comment

Working...
                      X