• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump Travel Ban 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Anyway this isn't Travel Ban 2.0 by any stretch.

If anything, it is Travel Ban 1.0 Sp1

Call yourself techies....
    More like Travel Ban 1.0 beta 2....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      You're drunk, go to to bed.

We all hate lefties on here, except you who doesn't, because youse is a lefty and therefore #hated.

HTH

MF
      You sound as stupid as a Corbynister as there is always someone more left wing than you and there is always someone more right wing than you.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's my thread and you can stick your Sp1 up your

Edit
        Don't you bloody start...
        Last edited by Mordac; 6 March 2017, 22:47.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          You sound as stupid as a Corbynister as there is always someone more left wing than you and there is always someone more right wing than you.
          Don't bank on it, in his case...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Wrong again.

This is Travel Ban MVP. The previous one was Travel Ban POC. 1.0 is yet to be released.

Comment

I'd have some respect for the guy if he put Saudi on after taking Iraq off...

He did the first part in recognising the sacrifice the Iraqis have made in fighting ISIS all the way out of the country. He just failed to recognise that all the funding and ideology came from Saudi.

Comment

I want to believe that Trump is just protecting his country from future terror attack.

Comment

I'm not a fan of lefties, but with LondonManc, he lets his hatred blind his (barely coherent) intellect. Plenty of Republicans and right-wingers considered Travel Ban 1.0 to be a demonstration of colossal incompetence.

I'd go for 1.3. Not that I think it will protect the country, but at least it's workable.

Originally posted by darryle View Post
                  I want to believe that Trump is just protecting his country from future terror attack.
                  From Private Eye:
                  Trump Close Borders to US Nationals: President Trump stunned the world last night with a dramatic extension of his moves to exclude terrorist suspects from the United States.

"Armed lunatics who want to kill Americans? Real menace to US security! Let's just ban 'em," he tweeted from the Oval Office at 4am this morning.

The President's executive tweet is believed to refer to the hundreds of killers roaming America every year responsible for shooting innocent US citizens in churches, schools, colleges, shopping malls and army bases.

"The President has made it clear... that the only way to stop this carnage on American soil is to ban these people from being here in the first place. This means we shall be deporting every American to another country, so we can ensure that all home-grown killers are stopped at our borders".
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darryle View Post
                    Mulder wanted to believe too. Look where that got him.

Trump is more likely to radicalise US citizens with this action.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Ah well, looks like you're going back on ignore. You were doing so well too. Auf wiedersehen.
                      Missed this. Looks like the ickle snowflake is going to hide under his mamas skirts. Poor diddums.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X