• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents who send you job application denied emails

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents who give you feedback of any form rather than ducking your calls.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Agents who give you feedback of any form rather than ducking your calls.

To be honest - now I've gotten used it to I'm happy with the status quo. If an agent calls you more than once you already know you're at least being taken as a serious contender. If they leave you more than one missed call in a row you know there's a chance you might make some money for them!

I've had 4 roles via agents (As opposed to direct) and every single one has had an agent on me like a fly on tulip. Anything else and you just know they're full of tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          To be honest - now I've gotten used it to I'm happy with the status quo. If an agent calls you more than once you already know you're at least being taken as a serious contender. If they leave you more than one missed call in a row you know there's a chance you might make some money for them!

I've had 4 roles via agents (As opposed to direct) and every single one has had an agent on me like a fly on tulip. Anything else and you just know they're full of tulip.
          Indeed but when they bother to send you an email to say close but no cigar its not quite as depressing as being ignored. Its just good manners.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X