• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Since Brexit and then Trump.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    any facts to support that flight of fantasy?
    several hours of BBC news coverage around the inauguration, I'm sure it's available.

You can also image search "trump climate change protests"
    Last edited by d000hg; 7 March 2017, 13:37.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      several hours of BBC news coverage around the inauguration, I'm sure it's available.
      the Biased Broadcasting Conglomeration is hardly fact.

Strange the professional commenters hardly mention green issues & trump together.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well if you're going to play that game there's not much point. I don't remember Andrew Neil being known for a rampant left-wing bent and the BBC consistently is rated one of the less biased news sources (slight left lean) when you look at independent study into such things. They are well regarded around the world for their professional reporting... you might not know this but proper news-readers, etc learn to put their personal views aside to be professional.

But you just carry on believing the sources who agree with you are objective and the ones who disagree are furthering a conspiracy agenda. That's what all the lefties do, and they spiral into more and more extreme views though confirmation bias. It's sad when smart people don't have the objectivity to see this happening to them; probably a reflection on our education system over the decades.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Is that why they keep having UKIP on it? Nigel Farage who is supposed to represent the UK has been on 11 times (mind you, so has Diane Abbott but at least she is a person who can get elected as an MP )
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well if you're going to play that game there's not much point. I don't remember Andrew Neil being known for a rampant left-wing bent and the BBC consistently is rated one of the less biased news sources (slight left lean) when you look at independent study into such things. They are well regarded around the world for their professional reporting... you might not know this but proper news-readers, etc learn to put their personal views aside to be professional.

But you just carry on believing the sources who agree with you are objective and the ones who disagree are furthering a conspiracy agenda. That's what all the lefties do, and they spiral into more and more extreme views though confirmation bias. It's sad when smart people don't have the objectivity to see this happening to them; probably a reflection on our education system over the decades.
            I have supplied unbiased links. There seem to be no protests on green issues directed at Trump so no one is taking it seriously enough to get out on the streets.

Plenty of protests based on Trump being a highly unpleasant individual.

Plenty of suggestion of BBC Bias out there. Even a few MPs have complained its in the papers.

I'm far from a lefty!

Comment

I have supplied unbiased links. There seem to be no protests on green issues directed at Trump so no one is taking it seriously enough to get out on the streets.

Plenty of protests based on Trump being a highly unpleasant individual.

Plenty of suggestion of BBC Bias out there. Even a few MPs have complained its in the papers.

I'm far from a lefty!
              The BBC has been accused of being left wing by Tory MPs and too right wing by some Labour MPs e.g. Corbyn.

Added to that Trump has accused them of fake news.

In short it's people complaining of the BBC reporter taking a stance they don't like.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                The BBC has been accused of being left wing by Tory MPs and too right wing by some Labour MPs e.g. Corbyn.

Added to that Trump has accused them of fake news.

In short it's people complaining of the BBC reporter taking a stance they don't like.
                so do YOU believe people dislike Trump mainly because he doesn't care for green issues?

Comment

Download a copy if you're that way inclined...https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...UoySkNQVW5NLVE

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Download a copy if you're that way inclined...https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...UoySkNQVW5NLVE

I didn't suggest that his stance on Climate change is popular or even right just that in the grand scheme of things its not that important compared to him being a pussy grabbing nutter in charge of the Free world.

Comment

This is vetran (sic) you're talking about. A man so thick he couldn't even spell his username on CUK right.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X