• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Since Brexit and then Trump.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Well if you're going to play that game there's not much point. I don't remember Andrew Neil being known for a rampant left-wing bent and the BBC consistently is rated one of the less biased news sources (slight left lean) when you look at independent study into such things. They are well regarded around the world for their professional reporting... you might not know this but proper news-readers, etc learn to put their personal views aside to be professional.

But you just carry on believing the sources who agree with you are objective and the ones who disagree are furthering a conspiracy agenda. That's what all the lefties do, and they spiral into more and more extreme views though confirmation bias. It's sad when smart people don't have the objectivity to see this happening to them; probably a reflection on our education system over the decades.
    Don't mind vetran. He thinks that the Daily Mail is the only unbiased new source and that anyone who disagrees is an Enemy of the People.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      This is vetran (sic) you're talking about. A man so thick he couldn't even spell his username on CUK right.
      Says sasguru (sic), whose user ID is also a non-existent word which should have been spelled "sas guru"
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Says sasguru (sic), whose user ID is also a non-existent word which should have been spelled "sas guru"
        Feck me, if a word is non-existent and made up, which this is, surely it can't have a "correct" spelling"?
        And this kind of failure of simple logic is why I know that the maths you've been passing off as your own work is actually your mate's work
        Fooking fraud.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Its all right as usual they have no ability arguing, they just insult.

Not a single fact but they have lots of opinions that is obviously what they believe being educated is about.

Yes doogie & ass the reason people hate Trump is because he doesn't believe in global warming, climate change give me a grant cheque science. The BBC is completely unbiased of course.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Don't be so literal, sometimes words can paint a picture without actually following reality there are actually some writers that were quite good at it...
            Yes, but you're not one of them. The picture your words painted was something like:
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Yes, but you're not one of them. The picture your words painted was something like:
              see it looks like you NAT.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Its all right as usual they have no ability arguing, they just insult.

Not a single fact but they have lots of opinions that is obviously what they believe being educated is about.

Yes doogie & ass the reason people hate Trump is because he doesn't believe in global warming, climate change give me a grant cheque science. The BBC is completely unbiased of course.
                Would you be able to get one of your more coherent fellow travellers to translate for us? Maybe Equalizer of jamessbrown?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  And this kind of failure of simple logic is why I know that the maths you've been passing off as your own work is actually your mate's work
                  Fooking fraud.
                  Which maths work are you whittering on about? Could it be that divisibility puzzle about the large integers with swapped digits?

Racking my brains to recall any other "maths work" I've mentioned here recently, I can only assume you're referring to my (possible) mention of exponential growth in a discussion about the percentage of immigrants in the UK. But although for you exponentials may be the last word in baffling and recondite cutting edge maths, they're really quite routine these days for most of us, sas.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Would you be able to get one of your more coherent fellow travellers to translate for us? Maybe Equalizer of jamessbrown?
                    I'm just agreeing with the Morons ASS & Doogie about their unfounded suggestions its easier than listening to them whine. If you want NAT can draw you a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Which maths work are you whittering on about? Could it be that divisibility puzzle about the large integers with swapped digits?

Racking my brains to recall any other "maths work" I've mentioned here recently, I can only assume you're referring to my (possible) mention of exponential growth in a discussion about the percentage of immigrants in the UK. But although for you exponentials may be the last word in baffling and recondite cutting edge maths, they're really quite routine these days for most of us, sas.
                      I think he is confused about you counting to 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X