• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The church is on your side

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The church is on your side

Justin Welby: Second EU referendum would deepen Brexit divisions - BBC News
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

we won deal with it.

Is that the same organisation that doesn't like same sex couples?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      we won deal with it.

Yeah. They do enjoy ******* little boys up the arse though.

Comment

As a former oil exec, I am sure Justin Welby would agree with Jacob Rees-Mogg that Brexit is a hammer blow against the Establishment.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          As a former oil exec, I am sure Justin Welby would agree with Jacob Rees-Mogg that Brexit is a hammer blow against the Establishment.

Comment

we won deal with it.
            If you view it as a competition that says a lot.

Yeah, look who's fighting your cause. Trump, Putin, and the arch-bishop

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Yeah. They do enjoy ******* little boys up the arse though.
            I thought that was the Catholics... CofE allow married ministers (at some levels, no idea if at all levels)

Comment

we won deal with it.

I have to say that your side seems to be dealing with winning very badly indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I thought that was the Catholics... CofE allow married ministers (at some levels, no idea if at all levels)
                I'm sure they're all at it to some extent but yes, the catholics seem to have been more keen on it. A lad at my school got bummed by the local married anglican vicar (who then hung himself).

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  I'm sure they're all at it to some extent but yes, the catholics seem to have been more keen on it. A lad at my school got bummed by the local married anglican vicar (who then hung himself).
                  Well people in general are "at it"... it seems it's much more widespread than we might have thought a decade ago. People in positions of authority and trust over children generally, the church is just one very obvious situation that happens. Sports coaches and I would rather imagine boarding school teachers are other ones. Whether such people are deliberately taking these jobs to indulge their desires, or find their latent tendencies inflamed by the opportunity, has anyone answered this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    At all levels. Once you allow marriage at one level of the church promotion of the best candidates usually means that senior people also end up being married.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X