• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Five year tax lock 2015-2017. RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five year tax lock 2015-2017. RIP

Seriously though, Brexit has overridden everything that everybody voted for, even as far as who we voted for as PM. I don't know why they're even trying to honour previous commitments.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      I don't know why they're even trying to honour previous commitments.
      Where do you see them doing it? Even when they increase tax free allowance they are taking it all back with another hand, Tory Scum are total fraud.

Scrapping one type of NICs and increasing tax on another before the reduction even hits people, for fecks sake.

Second dipping into increasing tax on dividends just as new much higher rates kicked in.

Comment

How much more do they need to do to get you to leave? This is what it's all about...
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          How much more do they need to do to get you to leave? This is what it's all about...
          They've done enough already, I'll leave for sure, but I won't be gone...

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Seriously though, Brexit has overridden everything that everybody voted for, even as far as who we voted for as PM. I don't know why they're even trying to honour previous commitments.
            Are you still struggling with that?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              They've done enough already, I'll leave for sure, but I won't be gone...
              They'll be introducing a tax on forum posting next. Then you'll be really screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Where do you see them doing it? Even when they increase tax free allowance they are taking it all back with another hand, Tory Scum are total fraud.

Scrapping one type of NICs and increasing tax on another before the reduction even hits people, for fecks sake.

Second dipping into increasing tax on dividends just as new much higher rates kicked in.
                Look on the bright side. Pound has shot up a little, investors know Tories will stand on the throats of the working class until they give up their last penny. A good for investing in the UK then. I'll get bunting.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Look on the bright side. Pound has shot up a little, investors know Tories will stand on the throats of the working class until they give up their last penny. A good for investing in the UK then. I'll get bunting.
                  GBP/USD down to 1.21669 - inflation will jump and Tory Scum will need more taxes to pay for their triple lock bribes.

Comment

Oh but there's a new government now remember? The previous manifesto doesn't count anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X