• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it cuz I'm the wrong kind of black?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    lost? you post drivel & I call you on it is hardly losing.

You suggested the Beeb was a right wing broadcaster and then tried to prove it to yourself by posting drivel.

A. Right wing is hardly an objective description. But frequently posters here believe the daily wail is Satan's toilet paper but the Beeb is the fluffy babysitter and can do no wrong.
    B. You are arguing with yourself.
    C I'm arguing with a deranged crayon eaters sockie.

actually you are probably right I lost.. (valuable seconds of my life).
    If you're explaining you're losing. Move on, my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      If you're explaining you're losing. Move on, my friend!
      Sas will share the crayons his other half bought him!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

sniff, sniff Is it sheep? Is it Cow? oh yes I know now. Its Bull.
        Hmmm. Much as I hate to disagree with your good self, not sure NLUK does not make a valid point there.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          From Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins through Mel Gibson* in Braveheart to Renee Zelweger in Bridget Jones - they've never had a problem when it's the other way round.
          Hmmmm....Samuel L. Jackson as Mary Poppins? Now, there's a thought....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Hmmm. Much as I hate to disagree with your good self, not sure NLUK does not make a valid point there.
            the BBC's reporting is right wing because its a quango?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X