• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noise Cancelling Headphones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Thought about approaching this from a different angle?

They can still scream though....

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      Tried both. Totally hate the sound of them . The noise cancelling is great for plane, but once you hear something better....
      Hate the sound of both, or the Bose as compared to the Sennheisers? Just curious, my Bose are getting old-ish now and I've wondered about changing, can't really justify it though.

Comment

The noise in row 1 of a 787 is very low anyway, but when I've had to travel in the back (or "Club World" as BA call it), it helps drown out the whine of permies.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          They can still scream though....

They can, so make sure the tree is far enough away from you that you can't hear them. My butler's preference is to take them up north.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            The noise in row 1 of a 787 is very low anyway, but when I've had to travel in the back (or "Club World" as BA call it), it helps drown out the whine of permies.
            Then you woke up (on row 32) and it was all a dream?

Comment

Noisy neighbours—the court’s approach to injunctive relief

Comment

I really don't want to fall out with them, and anyway would a court agree an injunction against noisy kids? Actually, it's not the fact that they're noisy, it's the type of noise. I'd prefer to hear them scraping their fingernails down a blackboard than listen to them screaming. And I do mean screaming, not shouting or laughing, they scream like they're being eaten alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  I really don't want to fall out with them, and anyway would a court agree an injunction against noisy kids? Actually, it's not the fact that they're noisy, it's the type of noise. I'd prefer to hear them scraping their fingernails down a blackboard than listen to them screaming. And I do mean screaming, not shouting or laughing, they scream like they're being eaten alive.
                  Invite MF round. He will eat them alive and then problem is solved.

Comment

Working...
                  X