• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So. The Weekend is Here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So. The Weekend is Here

Now, what are you lot all going to do to occupy yourselves until Monday when we can resume this forum nonsense all over again?

I'm going to North Wales tonight for beer and fighting. Then it's off to watch the football tomorrow then home to tie up the wife.

Yourselves?

TYFA.

Our local has just won the regional Pub of The Year award, so of to help them celebrate tonight.

Tomorrow, probably a bike ride at some point to test out the new build and gearing for the The Fred followed by shopping and visiting GMIL.

Sunday will be more bike riding with the club plus a few extra miles to make up the century in training for LEL
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TFA.

Friday night: Pub
      Saturday: Rugby & Pub. Probs have to catch up with some work as I'be been a lazy bar steward this week
      Sunday: A long walk in England's green and pleasant land, a bit more work, a bit more pub

Comment

Rugby tonight (hoping the Welsh lose, obviously). Rugby tomorrow (hoping the Jocks lose mahoosively, obviously) followed by Arsenal struggling to beat the mighty Lincoln. Followed by Ant & Dec (if still conscious and really desperate) and a desperate clear up operation before the wife gets home on Sunday. If I'm still alive by Monday it'll be a bloody miracle.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

TFA.

Decorating the lounge all weekend. Paint and more paint.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Crikey!

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              TFA.

Decorating the lounge all weekend. Paint and more paint.
              What colour?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                and visiting GMIL.
                Gay Men In Lycra?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  What colour?
                  If it's beige, we'll kill him on your behalf...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Gay Men In Lycra?
                    Grandmother-in-Law. She's in a care home near us. Not that she'll know we've visited. She has pretty advanced dementia and is pretty much deaf and blind at this point.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X